Dried flower table centrepiece in a whimsical, natural style using a combination of dried and preserved flowers & foliage in a 360⁰ design.
Your flowers will be thoughtfully arranged into the featured ceramic bowl, which is minimalistic in style and harmonises beautifully in any space. Vase dimensions when unfilled: 18 x 11.5cm.
Dried flower arrangements are a wonderful way to bring nature indoors and decorate your space with lasting florals. As they are a ready to display item, dried flower arrangements make wonderful gifts as the recipient has no need to source a vase of their own.
I design my dried flower arrangements using mostly dried flowers and foliage that I source and dry myself. In my designs, I incorporate roughly 30% preserved materials for their malleability and colour. For the eco-conscious, it is worth noting that I design my dried flower arrangements directly into the vase without the use of floral foam. This design is created with an internal structure of chicken wire to provide support and allow space for the florals to shine.
Due to their fragile nature, vase arrangements are only available for local delivery in the Perth metro area or pickup from my home studio.
- Sample Images: The sample design images are indicative of the $225 starting price for this vessel. Please use them as a guide to evaluate size as well as inspiration for style and colour. The design depicted is 65cm wide x 50cm high.
- Pricing Guide: Depending on your budget, I have provided a scale of price points. The minimum starting price will ensure a design that is abundant with florals and foliage, including dried and preserved, in the approximate dimensions provided. However, for the higher price points, I can make the design slightly more expansive (needs to remain proportionate to the vessel) and utilise more luxurious materials. All of which can be confirmed via email.
- Local Delivery/ Store Pickup: This design is made to order. Please allow 2 days turnaround for local delivery/pickup. When ordering for local delivery or store pickup, please select the date at least two days from the date of order.
- Colour Preference/ Special Requests: As a custom-made design, you are welcome to provide general requests for your vase arrangement. Once you have made your selections, at the cart stage, please include colour preference and/or special requests in the ‘Add note to Florist’ section. I will do my best to accommodate all requests; however, I cannot guarantee flower availability. I will advise via email if there are any issues & provide alternative options.
- Questions: If you have any queries, please reach out via email@example.com