How to Order a Bespoke Dried Floral Design From Bracken & Berry | 2 min read
Typically, our online store features a range of designs across our dried florals collections. We are currently working diligently behind the scenes to bring you new styles with a difference to those previously featured in our catalogue. Until then, we recommend exploring our bespoke design options.
While all our designs are by nature bespoke, as in no two pieces will ever be the same, the Bespoke Dried Florals Collection takes exclusivity to another level. For these designs, you are at the forefront of our minds in the creative process. We design your piece in our signature style mindful of your colour palette, specifications, and vision. We understand that buying off the rack or its equivalent ‘ready-made design’ is expedient and easy. You know precisely what you’re getting. By contrast that doesn’t mean that buying bespoke need be a complicated process. When you go bespoke, you can clarify your expectations and aspirations and we have the unique opportunity to bring it to life.
- Select your design
- In our Bespoke Dried Florals Collection, we currently have the option to choose from bouquets, wreaths, vase arrangements, and botanical wall hangings.
- After selecting your design, we recommend that you observe the product description, which provides valuable information regarding materials, dimensions, and delivery.
- Determine your colour palette
- Sample images shown for each bespoke design are for inspiration only. You can refer to them in your requests or describe your own vision.
- When selecting your colour palette, we suggest considering your space. Knowing how you like your space to feel can help guide colour selection. A wealth of inspiration can also be found in Pinterest and social media for colour combinations.
- If the design is a gift for someone else, consider the same ideas for the recipient. What colours feature in their home? What colours do they consistently wear in their wardrobe?
- See February’s journal post for more tips regarding colour palette selection.
- Do you have more specifics?
- Leaving the details of your design in the creative hands of your florist is always welcome, but please let us know if you have a specific vision.
- Do you prefer a certain style or shape from the sample images featured?
- Does size matter?
- Due to flower availability, we advise against specific flower requests; however, that said, you are welcome to let us know if you have a favourite flower or, by contrast, a flower that you don’t love.
- At the Cart Stage in our order process, you will have an opportunity to add your specific design preferences. Alternatively, you can email your specific requests after order placement.
- Leave the rest to us
- As always, if you have any questions, we are only one email away.
As Bracken & Berry evolves, we are leaning into bespoke artisan dried designs. We love the concept of exclusive one-of-a-kind designs that make a statement and speak to the style and individuality of our clients and their spaces. Bespoke dried floral designs are a little piece of luxury for the modern home. And we all deserve a little luxury.
Tess xxWe would love to create a one-of-a-kind design just for you! Click here to browse our current range of bespoke design offerings.